April 6, 2017
by Christian Israel
WHAT DO WE TEACH?
At The Loud Cry of the Third Angel we believe strongly that:
1) There is one God, the Father, the Great Source of all things, every blessing granted upon believer and unbeliever alike is from Him. The Creator of all, being omniscient, omnipotent, and unchangeable in both His glory and divine attributes, to which alone our adorations, praise, and thanks are due. To whom we worship because He is over all and worthy.
2) That there is one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of the Father, heir of all the fullness of the Father’s throne and the One by whom the Father created the worlds and by whom He redeems the world. The only Mediator between God and man, uniting both in His own person, and upholding, by His power, all the things created in Himself. He is the One by the which our adorations, praise, and thanks come to God the Father, and are given to Him as part of our adoration, praise, thanks, and worship, for He is heir of all things because He is the Christ, the Son of the living God.
3) That the Holy Spirit is the regenerating agency bestowed upon man, and is the life permeating all of heaven. Proceeding forth from the God the Father (being called the Spirit “of God”), in the name of Jesus Christ (being called the Spirit “of Christ”), coming to us by Christ the Savior, who alone can bestow upon mankind the power and presence of God as manifested by that Spirit. The Spirit of God is the omnipresence of both the Father & Christ, bringing the revelation of their glory to mankind, and to reveal the same in all who believe on Christ as a personal Savior. It is this distinct personality alone dwelling in us that makes our adoration, praise, thanks, and worship acceptable to God and the Lamb who alone sit upon the throne in heaven.
4) That the gospel is “the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes”. This gospel power is received wholly by faith, which is taking hold of those things which are not seen as though they were as good as though they were seen. The covenant in which the gospel is found was formed in heaven (Zechariah 6:3) between the Father and Son, and at the fall of Adam and Eve, the plan was made known. In believing in the gospel, it supplies all the power necessary to overcome sin and restore peace with God by faith in Christ, who executes all of the purposes of the gospel in which we believe. Christ is called the Lamb of God, whose blood was shed to pay the penalty of our sins, and though shed only in 31 AD, to everyone that believes in the promise of this great sacrifice on our behalf, even before 31 AD, He is “the Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world.” (Rev. 13:8). Therefore both the covenant, and the gospel found in that covenant, are called “the everlasting covenant” and “the everlasting gospel”.
5) That the Law of God written on tables of stone is the law which God has from the beginning desired to write upon the “fleshly tables of the heart” by His Spirit, so that “the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us who walk…after the Spirit”, thus making an obedient and victorious life over sin definite if we yield ourselves to obey the living Word of God.
6) That the statutes and judgments are sub-clauses to our obedience to God. Taking in the principles of the law of the Ten Commandments, these statutes include things such as abstaining from unclean meats, tithing, set-apart times for worship, and definitions of marriage.
7) That blessings attend the obedience of the law of God, including it’s statutes, and that curses (called judgments) are manifested on those who “hold the truth” regarding these laws, “in unrighteousness” (Romans 1:18). The blessings include things such as marriage, health, and spiritual blessings, including the outpouring of God’s Holy Spirit. The curses include things such as bitter marriages & families, diseases, and spiritual degeneracy, keeping back also the outpouring of God’s Holy Spirit, and instead the outpouring of plagues.
8) That there is a Sanctuary in heaven where God’s throne dwells (Jer. 17:12) is where the Father and Son made the gospel before entering into the work of creation. Christ is the High Priest of that Sanctuary who would mediate between God and the creation should the creation fall into sin from abusing their freedom of choice. Since God dwells in the Sanctuary in heaven, Christ the High Priest needed to also be the Sacrifice for that Sanctuary to bring man back into the Sanctuary. Christ says: “I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the Father (God) except through Me.” and again, “Your way, O God, is in the Sanctuary.”
9) That the three angels of Revelation 14, and that other angel of Revelation 18, make up the messages that are to warn and prepare people for the return of Christ, who is coming in the clouds of heaven to receive those that love God, and keep His commandments.
10) That truth is both absolute as well as unfolding to our minds progressively as we are able to bear it, and that no man upon this earth should say he has all of the light that the Bible has to offer. Therefore, this ministry is not afraid to meet with those who are persuaded differently regarding the Scriptures to study it’s pages prayerfully for a further enlightenment of the wonderful truths it contains.
To inquire personally regarding these points or to study further on any other point for clarity, understanding, or searching of the Scripture and reasoning together, be free to contact Christian Israel at: