What is the Loud Cry of the Third Angel?
The Loud Cry of the Third Angel is the third and final part of a threefold angelic message giving a prophetic warning contained in Revelation 14:9-12 to prepare a people to stand against the Beast, the Image of the Beast, and his mark. These scenes, unfolding before our eyes, are taking billions unaware. This warning message is the test to all mankind, and only a thorough knowledge of the Scriptures, regarding God, Christ, and obedience to the gospel shall find people ready. It is our desire to help people prepare for Christ's return, which will follow that last great test to all mankind (See Rev. 14:14-15).
In the beginning of 2009, Christian came out of the New Age movement, which is rife with the belief of self-divinity, natural immortality of the soul, as well as subtle forms of demonic possession. Renouncing all of these, he surrendered himself to belong to Christ and the God of the Bible, and began earnestly studying and teaching the Bible. Since 2013, the Most High led him out to travel the world, teaching the Scriptures to various churches, fellowships, and people full-time when this ministry was formally established.
Lucas LenartowiczAuthor/Content Publisher
From a young age Lucas was fascinated with science and technology. Since his return to God in late winter of 2017 he has sought ways to use his knowledge of God’s creation to reach others. He now lives in British Columbia where he studies and writes about the various mysteries of God’s astounding, natural universe.
We are looking for Team leaders, writers, editors, Graphic Designers, Web site designers, Social Media Management, and Bible Study Teachers, and networkers. If you have a passion for outreach, building up the body of Christ, or using your God-given talents for proclaiming the truths of the Bible, contact us! We can help get you started.
OUR CORE VALUES
We believe it is from the Bible that comes our basis for our beliefs, and that it is profitable “for doctrine, for correction, for reproof, for instruction in righteousness.” (2 Tim. 3:16) We believe that the gift of inspiration is given even to this day to be manifested in the church, but it must be made subject upon the teachings of the law and the prophets which came before them. We believe in denying self, taking up the cross, and revealing Christ to a world that is in darkness by our lives.
As such, we all ought to strive to enlighten people to the teachings of the Bible by using the Bible extensively, teaching others how to use Scripture alone as the basis for their belief, that they may know how to, from the Scriptures alone, “give an answer to everyone that asks a reason for the hope that is in them.” (1 Peter 3:15) If you are interested in having Bible studies online, or desire training to be equipped to share the Bible with others, contact us.
What We Believe
WHO IS GOD?
1) There is one God, the Father, the Great Source of all things, every blessing granted upon believer and unbeliever alike is from Him. The Creator of all, being omniscient, omnipotent, and unchangeable in both His glory and divine attributes, to which alone our adorations, praise, and thanks are due. To whom we worship because He is over all and worthy.
WHO IS CHRIST?
2) That there is one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of the Father, heir of all the fullness of the Father’s throne and the One by whom the Father created the worlds and by whom He redeems the world. The only Mediator between God and man, uniting both in His own person, and upholding, by His power, all the things created in Himself. He is the One by the which our adorations, praise, and thanks come to God the Father, and are given to Him as part of our adoration, praise, thanks, and worship, for He is heir of all things because He is the Christ, the Son of the living God. He is further called “Messiah”, who was prophesied for four thousand years to come into the world, to be born in the likeness of sinful flesh, but holy and undefiled, and separate from sinners, and who has yielded His life to save sinful man from sin.
THE HOLY SPIRIT
3) That the Holy Spirit is the regenerating agency bestowed upon man, and is the life permeating all of heaven. Proceeding forth from the God the Father (being called the Spirit “of God”), in the name of Jesus Christ (being called the Spirit “of Christ”), coming to us by Christ the Savior, who alone can bestow upon mankind the power and presence of God as manifested by that Spirit. The Spirit of God is the omnipresence of both the Father & Christ, bringing the revelation of their glory to mankind, and to reveal the same in all who believe on Christ as a personal Savior. It is this distinct personality alone dwelling in us that makes our adoration, praise, thanks, and worship acceptable to God and the Lamb who alone sit upon the throne in heaven.
4) That the gospel is “the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes”. This gospel power is received wholly by faith, which is taking hold of those things which are not seen as though they were as good as though they were seen. The covenant in which the gospel is found was formed in heaven (Zechariah 6:3) between the Father and Son, and at the fall of Adam and Eve, the plan was made known. In believing in the gospel, it supplies all the power necessary to overcome sin and restore peace with God by faith in Christ, who executes all of the purposes of the gospel in which we believe. Christ is called the Lamb of God, whose blood was shed to pay the penalty of our sins, and though shed only in 31 AD, to everyone that believes in the promise of this great sacrifice on our behalf, even before 31 AD, He is “the Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world.” (Rev. 13:8). Therefore both the covenant, and the gospel found in that covenant, are called “the everlasting covenant” and “the everlasting gospel”.
THE LAW OF GOD
5) That the Law of God written on tables of stone is the law which God has from the beginning desired to write upon the “fleshly tables of the heart” by His Spirit, so that “the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us who walk…after the Spirit”, thus making an obedient and victorious life over sin definite if we yield ourselves to obey the living Word of God.
6) That the statutes and judgments are sub-clauses to our obedience to God. Taking in the principles of the law of the Ten Commandments, these statutes include things such as abstaining from unclean meats, tithing, set-apart times for worship, and definitions of marriage.
7) That blessings attend the obedience of the law of God, including it’s statutes, and that curses (called judgments) are manifested on those who “hold the truth” regarding these laws, “in unrighteousness” (Romans 1:18). The blessings include things such as marriage, health, and spiritual blessings, including the outpouring of God’s Holy Spirit. The curses include things such as bitter marriages & families, diseases, and spiritual degeneracy, keeping back also the outpouring of God’s Holy Spirit, and instead the outpouring of plagues.
8) That there is a Sanctuary in heaven where God’s throne dwells (Jer. 17:12) is where the Father and Son made the gospel before entering into the work of creation. Christ is the High Priest of that Sanctuary who would mediate between God and the creation should the creation fall into sin from abusing their freedom of choice. Since God dwells in the Sanctuary in heaven, Christ the High Priest needed to also be the Sacrifice for that Sanctuary to bring man back into the Sanctuary. Christ says: “I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the Father (God) except through Me.” and again, “Your way, O God, is in the Sanctuary.”
THE MESSAGE OF PROPHECY
9) That the three angels of Revelation 14, and that other angel of Revelation 18, make up the messages that are to warn and prepare people for the return of Christ, who is coming in the clouds of heaven to receive those that love God, and keep His commandments.
THE BIBLE AND TRUTH
10) That truth is both absolute as well as unfolding to our minds progressively as we are able to bear it, and that no man upon this earth should say he has all of the light that the Bible has to offer. Therefore, this ministry is not afraid to meet with those who are persuaded differently regarding the Scriptures to study it’s pages prayerfully for a further enlightenment of the wonderful truths it contains.
Receive the Loud Cry Newsletter
Keep Updated on the Latest Prophetic Updates, and Truths Shining from the Bible.